Monday, March 26, 2012

DAYS AT SEA/LES BAIGNOTS (PREVIEW)



Hey everyone.  Got an email today from Aron Scott with previews for these 2 new tracks of his, and I'm digging them quite a bit.  The first one, "Days At Sea", gives us great little melody in Aron's progressive style, but the main beat, which I love, is distinctly electro-ish.  I really haven't heard something like this from Aron before, and it's great to see him diversifying his style.  The next track is "Les Baignots", and it's style and feel differs greatly from "Days At Sea".  Here, Aron creates a very gentle, almost fragile, progressive house track   .  It's really quite subdued, and I actually find it to be equally as relaxing and soothing and good for just chilling out as it is for banging at a club, which is pretty rare and unique.  These songs will be released on April 16th on Wormland Music's sub-label I LIKE THAT!  Enjoy!

Aron Scott Facebook
Aron Scott Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment