Thursday, March 1, 2012

AFSHEEN MASHUPS

Hey guys.  I recently got a sent a big pack of mash-up bootlegs from producer AFSheen, and they're definitely not too shabby.  I want to highlight my two favorites of the bunch.  The first combines Nero's "Promises" with Michael Woods's "Bullet", and I found myself pretty surprised that these two tracks worked quite well together.  I would've liked to see this mash-up be a bit longer, though, and use the full "Bullet" track, but it's still very good.  The next one can only be described as "awesomely cheesy" lol.  It's a mash-up of Tiesto's "Maximal Crazy" with the 80s rock classic "Final Countdown" by Europe.  He went with the name "Final Maximal" as the official mash-up name though I'm choosing to call it "Maximal Countdown" because I think it sounds better.  Enjoy these two, and if you want to check out the full pack of mash-ups I've provided the link for that as well.
Michael Woods vs. Nero - Promises Bullet (AFSheen Mashup)
Tiesto vs. Europe - Maximal Countdown (AFSheen Mashup)

Full Bootleg Pack

AFSheen's Websites:
Official Site
Facebook
Twitter
Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment