Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TWO NEW REMIXES FROM HUGE EUGE

Hey everyone. My buddy Eugene Veltman, a.k.a. Huge Euge, is back with two killer new remixes! In general, Euge has been on a tear lately. Winning the Richard Durand vs. The World North America Competition, spinning at some of the best clubs in NYC including Pacha, and now these two fantastic tracks. In Eugene's own words, "I was once on my path to becoming a brain surgeon. Now I am blowing the minds of anyone who will listen." I couldn't put it any better myself. Both of these remixes are for contests on Beatport so make sure to vote!

This first remix of Sander Van Doorn's "Chasin" is exactly what a good remix should be. It highlights the best parts of the original track and then warps it into something different and distinct and unique. Euge flaunts the familiar melodies and notes of "Chasin" at us, puts on them on string right in front of us and teases us with them in the just the right way for the right amount of time and then yanks them away to hit us with a distorted, grizzled electro monster of a beat.

VOTE HERE for Sander Van Doorn - Chasin (Huge Euge Remix)

Next up is his remix for Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - "Spectrum" which is absolutely off the wall. I've got to go bold here and say this is the kind of high-quality remix I'd expect to here from the likes of Hardwell. Seriously, if I didn't know this was Huge Euge and had to guess who did the remix, Hardwell would probably be my guess. It's got that kind of style to it, which is very impressive. The way this drop hits after the whole mellow, melodic break down is so expertly executed, and the entire song is just a well-crafted vessel of joy for your ears. So give both of the tracks a listen and be sure to rock that vote to help Huge Euge on his rise to the top.
VOTE HERE for Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Huge Euge Remix)

Follow Huge Euge online:
Facebook
Twitter
Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment