Monday, February 20, 2012

BEYONCE REMIX COMPETITION


Hey guys.  This is my mix for Beyonce's "End of Time" remix competition, and I need your help and support to win!!  Sony is going to the review the top 50 entries, and it's up to you to help get me there!  Take a listen to the track above, which I'm sure you're going to love, then GO HERE and login with a soundcloud account to vote!!  Share this with your friends, tweet it, post it to facebook...every little bit helps!!  In just three days I already have over 300 plays, 340 likes from Facebook, and I don't know how many official votes so keep it going!  Your support is greatly appreciated.
Once again here is the link where you can go vote:
http://endoftime.beyonceonline.com/tracks/1110

Thanks everyone!

Follow me on Facebook, Soundcloud, and YouTube:
DJ Marquee Facebook
DJ Marquee Soundcloud
My personal YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment