Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HAPPY VIOLENCE


Hey guys.  Sorry it's been a few weeks since I posted anything.  I'm still working like mad on some new original music, and I have a girlfriend now so I've been very very occupied!  Anyways check out this nice little bootleg of Dada Life's "Happy Violence".  It gives the whole thing a really, groovy funky twist that's sure to get people's butts shaking!  It's got a little dubstep in it too for those of you who are into that.  I'm sad to say though I really don't know anything at all about the two producers who did this mix, Timo Juuti and Hector 87.  All I know is this bootleg is really good.  I'll try to post a little more frequently to make up for the all the time I've been taking off from this, and I should have my "Best of 2011" list up in a few days too!  Enjoy guys!
Dada Life - Happy Violence (Timo Juuti & Hector 87 Disco Wobblez Bootleg)

No comments:

Post a Comment